If you’re looking for the best reseller hosting providers, well you have come to the right place. The top reseller hosting companies are those that offer their customers rich features, reliability, speed, uptime and customer support. Below, our editors have chosen the top 10 best reseller hosting providers in the current industry that offers their services at an affordable rate.
Top 10 Reseller Hosting
InMotion Hosting Reseller Hosting
HostGator Reseller Hosting
- WHMCS, WHM, cPanel, ResellerClub Domain Reseller Account;
- Easily upgrade and downgrade, 45 Day Money Back Guarantee;
- Green web hosting, 99.9% uptime guarantee;
Hostgator is an outstanding web hosting provider. Its reseller hosting is based on such excellent hosting environment and has a great number of features. Resellers will easily get control of their hosting business, which makes Hostgator the best reseller hosting choice for both individuals and businesses.
ResellerClub Reseller Hosting
- Linux and Windows platforms, multiple locations, 99.9% uptime guarantee;
- WHM, cPanel, WHMCS;
- 30 Day Moneyback Guarantee, Sys-Ad support team, 24/7 support;
ResellerClub has been in existence in business for several years. The ultimate goal of this company is to make its customers and re-sellers achieve online success. At present, it has been providing industry-leading hosting packages for thousands of webmasters.
Resello Reseller Hosting
- Low prices, flexible plans, white labeled WHOIS;
- Easy control panel, mobile access, support with 10-year experience;
- Servers in Amsterdam, 99.99% uptime guarantee;
Resello is a relatively good company that can offer rich features and competitive price to its resellers. Moreover, it also has the strength to guarantee 99.99% uptime and industry-leading fast speed.
GreenGeeks Reseller Hosting
- 30-Day Money Back, risk free;
- White label, eNom Domain Reseller Account, ClientExec License, unlimited cPanel accounts;
- 99.9% uptime guarantee, Intel processors, SSD, RAID-10 arrays;
GreenGeeks is leading in the web hosting industry. Its reseller hosting is based on Linux platforms and powered by 300% renewable energy. Besides above listed advantages, GreenGeeks offers many features to its resellers to help them succeed. GreenGeeks is one of best choices for resellers if they desire to grow their hosting business quickly.
A2Hosting Reseller Hosting
- WHMCS/cPanel, branding, DNS management, 24/7 Guru Crew support;
- SSD, CloudFlare CDN, SwiftServer Platform, multiple server locations;
- 30-Day Full Money Back Guarantee, 99.9% uptime guarantee;
A2hosting provides its resellers with many selling points to draw their own clients, such as green hosting, rock-solid hardware, reliability, loading pages fast, cPanel, etc. Plus that A2hosting reseller hosting is at low prices, small businesses and even individuals can go with it. If something is not right, just apply for money back.
SiteGround Reseller Hosting
- Flexible payment, 5 credits to start, volume discounts;
- Daily backup, CDN, SuperCache, datacenters on 3 continents;
- cPanel, SSH access, easy to management;
SiteGround is a flexible reseller hosting provider aimed at web developers and designers. Unlike other reseller hosting companies, SiteGround create new payment method: credits. 1 credit is 1 year hosting and more credits to buy, resellers will receive bigger discounts.
Heart Internet Reseller Hosting
- UK-based datacenters, cloud hosting, Dell servers, backup;
- White label system, WHMCS, eXtend control panels;
- ￡1 for the first month, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee;
Resellers will be happy to go with Heart Internet since its reseller hosting is at great value. Paying affordable pricing, they will attract their own customers with Heart Internet powerful web hosting but brand with their own name.
midPhase Reseller Hosting
- SSL certificates, dedicated IP, SSH Access, Midphase control panel;
- custom Nameservers, client billing software, white labels;
- 99% uptime, 100% satisfaction guarantee;
As a part of UK2 Group, Midphase shares resources of its parent company and passes the benefits to its resellers. Midphase allows its resellers to sell hosting by their own names, logos, etc. at affordable prices. The resellers will get some management tools for their hosting business as well.
NameCheap Reseller Hosting
- 14-day hassle-free refund policy;
- Free cPanel/WHM, personal nameservers, multi-site hosting;
- 99.9% uptime guarantee, Dell PowerEdge servers;
NameCheap is well-known for value-priced domains as well as budget web hosting solutions for personal bloggers, designers, and small business. Built on high performance servers, NameCheap reseller hosting offers a full suite of tools in addition to help bring with success in reseller business.
Reseller Hosting Shopping Guide
Reseller hosting is a unique web hosting type that a parent web host gives its resellers storage, bandwidth and other features, so that the resellers can redistribute resources and sell the new packages to customers with their own logos.
In general, the resellers is actual responsible for communicating with their customers, but isn’t responsible for software, hardware and other technical issues. Therefore, you have more time and energy on marketing and thereby gain profits.
Most importantly, going with reseller hosting, you could pay a little to start web hosting business. You do not need to purchase servers, renting data centers for servers, buying software and hardware, hiring engineers for monitoring hardware, etc. On the contrary, you only need to purchase a package from a web host, which could be less than $10 per month.
Parent web hosts provide reseller hosting packages from tiny ones to huge ones and they enable their resellers to upgrade easily when their web hosting business grows. So, the most of resellers choose to start from a small package to reduce risks.
Due to above benefits and other advantages we did not mention here, reseller hosting becomes a fast, economical, and easy way for start-ups to get involved in web hosting industry and make money.
However, there are many web hosts providing customers with reseller hosting, but not all of them are reliable and powerful enough to address customers’ requirements. Consider the tips below when choosing the best reseller hosting for your business:
- Platform– Windows, Linux or Unix – this is critical because you have to determine the platform the web server is running on for your clients.
- Features– After choosing the platform, the next step is to determine features which generally clients demand. Generally a client demands following features: Bandwidth, Disk space, Server uptime, etc.
- Reseller Hosting Plans – Various different featured packages make it possible for customers to choose a right one to their demands.
- Reliability and Speed – You don’t like your sites running slowly and getting down frequently. Neither do your clients. So, you had better choose a web host with reputable reliability and speed. Or else, you will feel it a little hard to sell your hosting package and it hassle to deal with customer support due to frequent downtimes.
- Management Tools– Being a reseller, you not only create a site for selling your hosting packages, but also manage your packages, billing issues, customers, etc. So, easy-to-use management tools are essential, like WHM control panel.
- Customer Support – Reseller hosting customer support should be responsive, and professional and have 24/7 coverage.
Tips: But you have to know, as a reseller, you have to be responsible to support your clients. Problems related to hosting features, installed software, databases, email server settings, daily operations, etc. are within the range of your support. On the other hand, your web host will support you and your client on hardware problem, like downtime due to server breaks down.